Working at CRiON
Want to become part of our team?
Looking for an exciting job in a financial environment? We are always interested in enthusiastic potential employees capable of holding their own in their contacts with credit managers and finance directors.
CRiON leads the way in Belgium as a broker in credit insurance and credit management consulting. We are a member of the listed insurance group, Aon, which operates in over 120 countries. Working from our head office in Ghent, our staff of 20 provide companies with support and guidance for their credit risks. Professionalism, proactiveness and a passion for our work are the main factors of our success.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Capable of dealing smoothly and commercially with clients
- Affinity with the financial or B2B business world
- Strong administrative skills (good level of Microsoft Office – Computer-literate)
- Written and spoken fluency in languages: Dutch, French, English
Anyone who may be interested in working with CRiON should apply in writing (letter and CV).
CRiON also offers students the opportunity to gain professional experience. We are looking for energetic and creative students on financial and economic courses.