Your credit management explained in detail
As part of the audit, we examine your existing credit management and investigate how your credit management should look like under ideal circumstances.
To achieve this, we gather a great deal of information that we collate into a logical whole. The most important source of information comes from the interviews that we conduct with the different people involved in your credit management, such as the general manager, finance manager and sales manager. What is important for your company defines exactly whom we interview.
The benefits for you:
- you gain a clear insight into the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s credit management
- any differences between the policy conducted on paper and your practical operations become clear
- additional clarification is given during a meeting where the results are discussed indetail
- our neutral position guarantees greater openness in the interviews than there would be if you were to hold them internally
- your credit management is looked at from an overall viewpoint (i.e. including interaction with other departments)
Want to learn more?
Call us to make an appointment by calling: +32 (0)9 244 62 62.
Or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.