Credit or crisis? One year later ...
Aura lieu le : 30 mars 2021
Last year we were facing our first lockdown. What followed was a year like we had never experienced before: lockdowns, closed borders, sectors that had to keep their doors closed, ... Measures with an undeniable impact on our economy.
One year later, we have 5 credit insurers who will share their take on 2020. How did they experience the past year and how do they see this crisis compared to the crisis 10 years ago? But we will also look ahead. How do they see the impact of the government measures and what when they expire? Which (positive) evolutions do they notice?
We would like to invite you to the online panel discussion Credit or crisis? One year later ... on Tuesday, March 30. A can’t miss online event of the Credit Management Circle 2021.
Discover our panel
- Moderator Geert Janssens - Chief economist at Etion
- Christian Vollbehr - Head Multinational & Strategic Markets Europe & MENA at AIG Europe S.A.
- Jean-Paul Steenbeke - Deputy General Manager, member of the Executive Committee and Head of Sales at Credendo
- Kris Degreef - General Manager at Coface Belux
- Frederik Devooght - Country Manager Belgium-Luxembourg at Atradius
- Yannick Vermetten - Commercial Director Belgium & Luxemburg at Euler Hermes BeLux
Tuesday 30/03/2021 - 11h00 - 12h30