Factoring is a simple form of financing short-term trade receivables.
When you choose factoring as short-term financing, you receive prompt payment for the invoices you have issued.
In addition to pre-financing, you can also rely on other services provided by the factoring company:
- receivables administration
- bear the risk of non-payment
The advantages of factoring are:
- improve your liquidity position
- off-balance sheet financing
- Immediate improvement of the ratios
- immediate improvement of the company balance sheet
A credit insurance contract offers you the following services:
- investigation of the creditworthiness of your debtors
- permanent evaluation of your customer portfolio
- payment of compensation in the event of a covered loss
Unlike factoring, the credit insurer does not take over your accounts receivable.
Consult a credit insurance specialist.
Your credit risk is unique. So our first step is to listen to what you have to say.
For optimal management of your credit risk, contact us now for credit insurance, commercial information or debt collection tailored to your needs.