Commercial risk = the risk that your debtors will not pay you due to a deterioration in your financial situation (e.g. insufficient liquidity).
Political risk = all events that are considered force majeure for your debtors abroad and that prevent them from settling their invoices, i.e:
- political events e.g. war, revolution or uprising
- disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or tidal waves
- currency scarcity delaying or preventing a transfer
- general moratorium decreed by the government in your debtor's country
- acts, decisions or omissions of public authorities deemed to be acts of government
Consult a credit insurance specialist.
Your credit risk is unique. So our first step is to listen to what you have to say.
For optimal management of your credit risk, contact us now for credit insurance, commercial information or debt collection tailored to your needs.